Position Description: This may be the best part time job in the world if you are passionate about helping to find a cure for diabetes and its complications. Imagine representing a company with a 15-year history of donating HALF its profits to diabetes research. FIFTY 50 has donated $11M to research so far! It feels great to be part of an organization that is so committed to helping others!
We’re looking for outgoing individuals to join us as part-time Associates to work in various regions to increase awareness about our donation mission and products – – “Goodwill Ambassadors” of sorts. From building working relationships with local healthcare professionals, to attending diabetes support groups and consumer product events, the ideal candidates will be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and possess a personal interest in raising money for diabetes research. All of our Associates have a close personal connection with diabetes.
FIFTY 50 Associates will be responsible for specific regions and half of the profits generated through referrals in their regions will be donated directly by FIFTY 50 to diabetes research institutions.
Associates will have a generous mileage allowance and expense account and will be based out of their homes.
Responsibilities: Part time FIFTY 50 Associates will be responsible for creating new and expanding existing relationships with diabetes health care providers, physicians, research and advocacy organizations (such as the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the American Diabetes Association) for the purpose of expanding market awareness of FIFTY 50’s mission and product offerings to increase sales.
Part time FIFTY 50 Associates will regularly call on targeted diabetes health care providers, physicians, patient groups, and organization and will participate in consumer-product events to provide education on FIFTY 50’s mission, product offerings, and customer service, to increase patient referrals that translate to increased sales and donations. Limited travel will be required in various regions.
Qualifications – Preferred, but not all required. The ideal candidate will have:
- One year or more of professional outside sales experience, preferably in pharmaceuticals or other health-related fields
- Strong knowledge of diabetes and diabetes products.
- The ability to form, develop, and maintain strong client relationships, particularly with health care providers, physicians, medical administrators, patient groups, and diabetes organizations.
- Strong account management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The ability and desire to excel in a goal-oriented environment.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
To discuss your interest in a career with FIFTY 50, please enter your contact information below.
[contact-form-7 id=”4155″ title=”Careers”]