SmartLog – Diabetes Management Software for FIFTY 50 Glucose Meter 2.0 ™.
This software is designed to provide pictorial views of your glucose levels to show trends and patterns from glucose test results downloaded from the FIFTY 50 Glucose Meter 2.0 ™. You can comprehensively manage your diabetes by recording info such as diet, exercise, medication, and insulin injections.
Major functions of SmartLog. SmartLog is a Diabetic Management Software that helps patients with diabetes to track and monitor their blood glucose levels through graphs, statistics and other software tools using their glucose monitor.
- CPU: 300 MHz Intel Pentium II or higher.
- RAM: 128 MB or higher.
- Minimum free hard disk space: 200 MB.
- Windows® XP Home, Professional (SP2 or above), Windows® Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit) or Windows® 8 (32-bit/64-bit).
- USB port.
- SmartLog USB cable or Mini-USB cable.
- Mouse and Keyboard for data entry and menu selection.
- Video monitor and adapter with at least 1024×768 pixel screen resolution and 256 colors.
- Printer to print report.
- Internet connection to send email.
Installing the software on your PC and Connecting your Meter:
Step 2. Download the software.
Download the SmartLog Blood Glucose Management Software and save the .zip file on your PC. This .zip file is large (+26mb) so download may take a minute or two depending on your internet connection speed.
Step 3. Install the software.
Double-click the .zip file you’ve saved on your PC to view the contents. Double-click the SmartLog.exe file to begin installation. Follow the prompts to completion of the software installation.
Step 5. Begin using your Blood Glucose Management Software.
Read instructions within the Quick Guide and the User Manual on operation of the management software.